Organic long sleeved t-shirt with envelope lap shoulders.
I have to give credit for this inspired slogan to my ex boyfriend, much as I'd rather take the glory for it myself! The dozy looking cow says it all, cow milk is designed to build muscles and bulk and human milk is to build minds that come up with fab slogans!
The size 3-6mth long sleeved lap t-shirt measures:
- 50cm (20 inches) around the chest
- 24cm (9 inches) from back of neck to hem
- 68cm (27inches) from cuff to cuff
The size 6-12mth long sleeved lap t-shirt measures:
- 54cm (21.5 inches) around the chest
- 28cm (10.5 inches) from back of neck to hem
- 73cm (29 inches) from cuff to cuff
The size 12-18mth long sleeved lap t-shirt measures:
- 64cm (25 inches) around the chest
- 29cm (12 inches) from back of neck to hem
- 83cm (33 inches) from cuff to cuff
These T-shirts should be washed at 40 degrees and tumble dried on a low heat setting. Since the t-shirts are not coated in anti-shrink chemicals, sizes are large to accomodate possible shrinkage of 5%.
Why buy organic? Apart from the benefits to the environment with no chemicals being used in production, organic cotton feels great. It is incredibly soft as the fibres are plumper than normal cotton, It's difficult to describe in words the 'wow' feeling you get when you see these t-shirts in the flesh and can feel how soft and gentle on the skin they are. Try one, in the unlikely event that you will not like it I offer a non quibble money back guarantee.
Lactivist has given Wee Notions permisson to use ths design on their nappies - vist www.weenotions.co.uk to see the full range.