Printed in a soft purple ink onto organic, fairly traded t-shirts is a heart with the words 'I love mummy milk'. If you are looking for a gift for a mum who has passed the first breastfeeding milestones or just want to treat your little girl or boy to the softest cotton ever this is the t-shirt for you.
Allowing for slight variations sizes are like this:
Organic 100% cotton Short Sleeved T-shirts with Shoulder Poppers
- The size 3-6 month organic sleeved popper shoulder t-shirt measures:
- 50cm (20 inches) around the chest
- 24cm (9 inches) from back of neck to hem
- Size 6-12 month organic short sleeved popper shoulder t-shirt measures:
- 55cm (21.5 inches) across the chest
- 31cm (12 inches) from back of neck to hem
- Size 12-18 month organic short sleeved popper shoulder t-shirt measures:
- 64cm (25 inches) around the chest
- 29cm (12 inches) from back of neck to hem
These T-shirts should be washed at 40 degrees and tumble dried on a low heat setting. Since the t-shirts are not coated in anti-shrink chemicals, sizes are large to accomodate possible shrinkage of 5%.
Why buy organic? Apart from the benefits to the environment with no chemicals being used in production, organic cotton feels great. It is incredibly soft as the fibres are plumper than normal cotton, It's difficult to describe in words the 'wow' feeling you get when you see these t-shirts in the flesh and can feel how soft and gentle on the skin they are. Try one, in the unlikely event that you will not like it I offer a non quibble money back guarantee.