T-shirts are packaged with a flyer for the Lactivist at the Mothers Milk Marketing Board.
If you are happy with your purchase please tell your friends and put the flyer up where it can be seen.
- Lactivist prefers Paypal which is safe and secure but if you would rather pay by cheque please contact me to arrange firstname.lastname@example.org. I need to make sure that all you want is in stock before you send me a cheque.
- If there is likely to be any delay I will let you know as soon as possible.
- If there is a delay and you would rather have a refund than wait that is fine.
- If you are having difficulty ordering, or have ordered in error please email email@example.com
- Postage is £3 for all orders no matter how big.
- I post to the UK and Europe only.
- Please allow 10 working days for delivery to the UK and 20 days for delivery anywhere else.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase or you change your mind you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
- Please send returns back second class but keep the tissue paper to play with!
- If there is a problem with your order please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- The name you ordered under
- The email address you used to pay for the order
- The UK law is the applicable law.
- When buying goods and services on the Internet, the consumer is entering a legally binding contract.
- Your details are held on my computer for accountancy purposes only. This data is protected and will not be sold or give to any outside parties.
- The Mothers Milk Marketing Board is based in Bristol, further address details available on request. email email@example.com
- All the designs and artwork at the Mothers Milk Marketing Board are copyright www.lactivist.co.uk.
- This copyright applies internationally under the Berne Convention (1971 Paris text) and to the Universal Copyright Convention (1971 Paris text, (1952 Geneva text)
- If you wish to use the copyrighted artwork on coursework or as an avitar please contact me for permission first to avoid breach of copyright.
- I will persue my copyright ruthlessly.